Berry Colored Dresses Berry and wine colored dresses were chosen by many A list actresses including the night's Best Actress Winner Natalie Portman in a flowing plum Rodarte gown, Scarlett Johansson in a lacy Dolce and Gabbana gown, Penelope Cruz in this cinnamon colored L'Wren Scott gown, and Anne Hathaway in this Atelier Versace piece, her final dress of the night. This eggplant colored dress from ASOS has a giant bow on one shoulder celine bag (a la Nicole Kidman's 2007 Oscars gown) and is an adorable cocktail dress.
Red! The scarlet colored carpet inspired many of the beautiful dresses of the night. Host Anne Hathaway's first dress of the night was this dazzling red Valentino number, Winter's Bone's Jennifer Laurence in a signature simple yet stunning Calvin Klein sheath dress, Sandra Bullock in a tight fitting Vera Wang, and Ginnifer Goodwin was snapped at an after party in a cute red and lace cocktail dress. (Check out this red and lace dress for a steal!). Selena Gomez was spotted finally stepping out with her beau Justin Bieber in a crimson Dolce and Gabbana goddess gown. This dress from ModCloth, apply named 'burning desire', is red, racy, and with its deep V neckline and hourglass silhouette, it is destined to get hearts racing.
Fitted Silhouettes Princess ball gowns were far from sight at the ceremony. The most popular look was a close fitting silhouette exemplified by Scarlett's D gown, E!'s Fashion Police host Kelly Osborne in a light grey cap sleeved Tony Ward gown, and Gwyneth Paltrow in this golden Calvin Klein gown. For a celeb worthy slim silhouette, check out this maxi dress from ASOS, now on sale for $26!
Jeweled Gowns What's Oscar night without the glitter and shine? Gowns of the night were covered in sequins, beading, and bling, seen here on Gwyneth and Taylor's dresses (Gwyneth had a dress change?!) by Michael Kors and Zuhair Murad respectively, Natalie and Emma Roberts, and best actress nominees, True Grit's Hailee Steinfeld in an adorable pale pink Marchesa gown and The Fighter's Amy Adams in a conservative yet highly elegant midnight blue beaded L'Wren Scott gown. This sequin dress from Venus is under $50, but has killer style in navy or black.
Best Dressed Mila Kunis was a knockout in this lacy lilac http://www.celinehandbagse.com/ Elie Saab gown. This dress has the perfect fit and proportions to her small frame. The low and rounded neckline with flirty lace accents and elegant pooling of the train make this dress sophisticated and dramatically sexy at the same time. Purrrfection.
Worst Celine Dressed Marisa Tomei in this poorly fitting Charles James Couture dress from Lily et Cie. Guess what? Few models.
Fashion News: Top model Karlie Kloss goes philanthropic with celine handbags a new scholarship fundModel Karlie Kloss at the height of her social media and fashion world popularity has founded a scholarship to empower women through the STEM field of coding.
10 Things Every Woman Should Have in Her Purse
Besides your wallet holding your driver's license and credit cards, and other things here is a list of must haves every woman should carry around with her in her bigold purse.
1. Hygiene products You can get various hygiene products just going into a store like WalMart and getting to that little rack that sells the mini items for ninety seven cents. Tiny deodorant, toothpaste, a toothbrush holder, a toothbrush, lip balm, lotion and a small body wash (or whatever else you may need) can easily be placed in your purse somewhere just in case you need them. Not to mention this is inexpensive to do. You could get everything you need and it would still probably be under ten bucks. (It could also help to lump bobby pins and safety pins under this category as well.)
2. Cash I say a minimum of $10. You never know when you'll be out somewhere and one of your cards won't work or you forget your password or you get somewhere and they don't accept debit or credit (yes, those places still do exist). It's just good to still carry cash at all times.
3. Orbit gum Not only is it long lasting but it tastes great, too. This has been my favorite gum for years, but if you're not a gum chewing person get a breath spray. It just makes you feel more confident when having to go face to face with people.
4. Elexa Feminine Wipes Just in case.
5. Tylenol Seering celine handbags online headaches, sharp toothaches, or a tummy ache can grip you at any time and sometimes you may not have the money on you or the time to go and get some medicine from the store. That, or someone around you may need one.
6. Tissues Runny nose, runny makeup, no celine bag online tissue in the bathroom stall you're in? If you carry tissues in your own purse these things don't make you panic.
7. Notepad and paper I understand that we have all kinds of technology that can do this stuff for us now, but sometimes it's just good to have http://www.celinehandbagse.com/ this stuff handy. If not the notepad, a pen is always convenient when filling out forms.
8. A comb Tame flyaways on the go. I think most girls have probably kept a comb in their purse since they were about 5 years old anyway (remember picture day?).
9. Compact mirror It's not about vanity necessarily, but if you just want to discreetly check to see if something is in your teeth before you embarrass yourself it's just good to have. Also, if you get one that lights up it can work double as a flashlight.
10. Tampons/pads They should be secretly stashed in your car, home and purse, you Celine can never have too many in any given area of your life to avoid those unsightly "accidents".